Monday, December 15, 2014

Wing feathers gifts

Hey all! It is wonderful to be writing again! i don't want to be a spoiler( i am going to show you guys pics on the day before Christmas eve... that's our homemade gifts Christmas day or gifts from sisi day....) but i am going to show you guys a few of wing feathers gifts before Christmas day.


Displaying IMG_1181.JPG
His new wallet!




Displaying IMG_1175.JPG



His new Bandoilier bag! I wove the strap on my rigid heddle loom, i think i am in love!


Displaying IMG_1179.JPG


Close up on the strap.





I also want to share my new favorite breakfast recipe! I call it milky, wet, sweet cold oats. Yummmmmmyyyy! It is so much better than it sounds. Trust me. Then again, maybe I'm just nuts.


Okay mix a half cup rolled old fashiond oats, a tablespoon of sugar, and milk to cover. add spices and extracts to taste. Enjoy!





Love, crane song and the mini jbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment