Sunday, November 9, 2014

Beginning our homestead journey: Part one

Hey guys! Tonight  I have a very exiting thing to tell you: about two months ago, mea and wing feather were given a gift of a small piece of land of wich to run goats, have a large(ish) garden and ( hopefully!!!) have a cow and build a ( quite literally;)) "Human shed":D We are planning to do a brushing run tomorrow, I will take lots of pics to show you guys:) It will be me, wing feather and two hawks for now. Omaki-ki ( short for baby sis Omakayas;)) is too small to walk so far and wouldn't be of much help, so she will stay with mama and dad.

That is all for tonight; tomorrow I might be able to post more. I will continue to post as after as I can till we get to around chiristmastime:D By then we will be closer to having our tiny homestead done. Please give us your prayers and thoughts as we plow through this big journey.

With much love as always,
Crane song and the mini jbs

No comments:

Post a Comment