Sunday, November 23, 2014

Omakayas's week of gifts

Hey all! I am here to say that i am finished with Omakayas week of christmas gifts. It is a full pioneer outfit turned jb.  It is so adorable, i am bursting with anticipation and... a bit of pride. I also made her a little baby sized tote with her name monogrammed on it. And a tiny handkerchief. With her name on it! She always is asking for a napkin or paper towel 'to wipe my face". So it will be perfect! And, of course she will be getting charlotte the little rag doll(tutorial).  So, without further ado, Her new pioneer turned jb outfit!


Tiny drawers! (pioneer underwear)
Baby sized petticoat!
Best of all, the dress! i haven't finished the sleeves, or the neck.I think i will use lace. I made four growth tucks, one for each year she has been with us.
And the bonnet! Yes, it does fit me, she has been wearing mine for the longest time with no problems, so, why not?

Enjoy! I have a feeling two hawks week is going to be really hard though.. i'll keep you up to date!
Much love,

Crane song and the mini jbs

 

No comments:

Post a Comment